Sunday, April 12, 2009 Y
Went for a CPR and AED course this week. Not too bad.. For the first time I tried doing CPR. Yes.. Including the mouth-to-mouth resuscitation! But of course, with the dummy lah.. And they provide each of us a face-screen also, so we won't have direct contact with the dummy :D Tell you! Doing CPR is damn tiring cos each cycle is 30 counting, and you have to do 3 cycles.
And because of this course, I managed to leave for school at 5pm.. Hee!
Okay, speaking of school. Homework are piling up and assignments are coming. Oh dear! How I wish I can have more time. Can't seem to have time for them.
Oh ya! Bought a medical book, a thick and heavy one.. for only $5.90 seh! Damn cheap right!! Well, didn't intend to buy it initially. Browsed and was fascinated by the photographs, then I saw the price on the price tag O.O!! Bought some other books at less then 10bucks.. ha! So worth the money! But I wonder if I have time for them :p
Watched Handsome Suit at Vivo. It was extremely entertaining, but was a little spoiled cos I was seated at the first row.. My Neck!! :\
The 3rd time having a bad experience for sitting at the first row. The only good thing is for those with long legs cos you'll have all the space you want to stretch your legs. But for short-leggies like me... No thanks!
Alright, off to bed. Gotta wake up early tomorrow *Sighs
and I miss you already
1:15 AM