Sunday, April 26, 2009 Y
What a day!
Was dead beat after all the chionging and climbing of the overhead bridge for 5 times!
Last night, worked on my essay till 2am and this morning, I crawled out of bed at 7.30am to get the pics taken for my report cos I don't have a scanner :\ Fortunately it turned out fine, much more better than those I took at night. The great power of sunlight!
But they were't perfect, so I still have to get them photoshop-ed before I can use it in my report. Couldn't finish, so bath, and bought my laptop along to meet the girls for lunch at BTP. Cos I thought since we are meeting at BTP, might as well go to the uncle shop and print my report right? But it turned out to be a disaster!
Makan at our lao di fang and went back to NP lib to finish up, but it was kinda late cos the shop closes at 5pm and we were still in the lib at around 4.45pm! So chiong ah... Passed my laptop to st and ran to the shop from the overbridge, almost enough to kill me. It kinda reminded my of the night I was "trapped" in Sentosa.
Surprisingly, the shop was still open when I reached. But a female staff said they have already closed when I was actually standing in the shop, who cares! Not looking for her anyway, i'm looking for the uncle :P
Still panting, I "pleasssseeeee" the uncle and I got it! My report is now resting at my table :D
And and and! That girl almost charged me $1/page! wth... then she changed to 0.80/page. Oh well.. even if she were to charge $2/page, I would still have to pay because the report has already been printed. But! Uncle charge me 0.60/page :D
Really gotta thank ST and WY for accompanying me cos they can actually choose to go home or somewhere else after the lunch, but they didn't. Went to NP with me and ST even went to the printing shop with me. I might not be able to reach the shop before it closes because there's no way I can "fly" with my weigh-a-ton laptop. THANKEW!
Took a chemistry quiz this week and a anatomy quiz last week, these lecturers simply love to give last-minute-big-surprise quiz during lesson. Sickening! Let see how i fare.
Almost forgot that I still have a online chemistry quiz to be done by this week, which means tomorrow! Hur.. Seems like it's gonna be a busy day again~
Revision, quiz, report references.
Off to bed.
The weather is freaking hot!
and I miss you already
12:09 AM