Sunday, June 14, 2009 Y
Hey WY, ST, Jas, Thanks for all the encouraging message in my tagboard.
Wenfang, yalor... must really be fate that brought us together in the bus that late at night.. Ha!
Changed to a new cubicle on Tuesday. It's actually only one cubicle infront of my old one. So boliao.. one unit only still need to change -.-
Gonna be a busy week next week though all mid-term papers were over.. presentation is a troublesome one especially when your group member MIA together with her ppt slides, so meaning my friend and I have to prepare all the slides including hers.. Argh!
WHY DO I HAVE TO WAKE UP EARLY, CARRY THE WEIGH-A-TON LAPTOP AND BOOK, STAY OUTDOOR IN THIS TERRIBLE WEATHER, DO EXTRA WORK, WHEN IT'S NOT MY FAULT?!?!
Can't wait for next week to end.
Tell me there's nothing in your words
Tell me there's nothing in your actions
Tell me there's nothing in your gazes
And nothing in your touch
Tell me
and I miss you already
1:17 AM