Friday, June 05, 2009 Y
Pissed. Tired. Sianed. Sadded.
Pissed.
My dear group mate is not cooperating with me! She came up with all sort of excuses not to come for the group meeting. *sigh*
She told me that she would do the slides at home and send it to me on Monday. It's Friday! I have not receive any from her. And... She didn't even bother to tell me why she can't send to me or she needs more time when she met me in class. WTH. Damn irresponsible.
Tired.
Don't think I have to elaborate much on this. I'm tired everyday, every week. I just realized that if I were to count the number of hours I'm at home a week, excluding my sleeping time... For a week, the number of hours I'm home is actually less than a day! Imagine that...
Sianed.
Okay, got to know the marks of the paper I took right after I was sick. Shocked -> Surprised -> Elated -> Paisehed -> Sianed. That's the flow of my feelings. Somehow, this qns popped out from my head. What's the use of having good grades when you have nobody to share with, and when people starts calling you 'Smart girl', 'Top student' sarcastically?
My grades are pushing me forward, but the backward pulling force from work, tiredness and other factors seem to be greater than the force pushing me forward.
Sadded
My MC was rejected just because it's from TCM -.-
There goes my 2 precious annual leaves to cover up for my unacceptable MC.
and I miss you already
11:45 PM