Monday, July 27, 2009 Y
Er.. For details on the 21st birthday celebration, please kindly refer to Facebook and Erena's blog ok? It's kinda long so decided not to type it out since it's gonna be the same content.
Received good feedbacks and comments wor.. And and and! It's from somebody unexpected.. Hohoho! :P But I was damn tired that day as shown in the photos.. totally drained every joule of my energy.
Still lacking of sleep, with my panda eyes still with me, I had to drag my heavy legs to office and went for a 3 hours training early in the morning. *Yawn* Thank goodness was chatting with Jing Wen. 3 cheers to the person who invented MSN! If not my head would have been nodding away in the office in all directions.
Gonna have an early night to cover up my lack of sleep for the past week. Since the beginning of exam till the end of the birthday celebration.. there wasn't a day I sleep before 12mn. So! target for the day: Wendy must go to bed by 10.30pm! Ok, set.
and I miss you already
8:52 PM