Sunday, August 23, 2009 Y
Ahhhhh...
So feel like screaming *pull hair*
Argh...
Planned my schedule that I should be doing my Genetic essay on Friday night and Phyics lab report this weekend. In the end! I did nothing on Friday night! Was dead beat, hence I went to bed at 9.30 and slept all the way till this morning O.O!
I wasted at least 3 hours *sighs*
One of the reasons why I'm so pek chek is because my essay is slightly off the points *pull hair again* Though it's not WAY off the points.. It means that I have missed out alot of important points!
No mood to do my research now. But I gotta finish by tomorrow :'(
Took PM leave for my Math term test on Thursday. Regretted. Should have taken 1 day leave instead cos firstly, I was less than half done with my revision the day before. Secondly, I was damn tired. By the time I reached home, it was almost 2pm. But I had to take a nap to recharge before I can start my revision. So.. Not much time left. Hmm.. But ok lah.. At least I got a website from Mr Sushi with those formulas and steps, although not all are relevant, but it's very clear. Hohoho!
Am able to do all the question lah.. But whether the answers are correct or not, that is another issue.
Renewed my wireless broadband contract today. Upgraded at a lower rate.. Muahahahaha! Thanks wy :)
Saw the change in my emotions in this post?
I think I'm going crazy SOON.
and I miss you already
12:56 AM