Sunday, August 09, 2009 Y
My eyes are popping out!
Started my genetic essay tonight. Planned to start this afternoon, but the looong wordy journal articles + the glaring noonday sunlight and warm humid weather made me lost every single bit of mood to work on the assignment and so.. I went to sleep :p
Actually the essay is supposed to due on mid-Sept. Ok lah, I know I'm abit kiasu cos it's only the beginning of Aug, but in fact I only have about 4 weekends to do it. So think it's better to start before lab reports started flooding in huh?
Here's the pics:


Korean food treat from Jenn for 21st Birthday.

My Ah Bu's leg.
Still gotta wait for a month before she go for her appointment with the doc, which means I have to do all the chores from now till then :'(
Guess what, I felt damn AUNTIE today. Well, I had to buy 3 packs of rice, cabbage, lettuce, leafy veg, beansprouts, essence of chicken, instant noodle, toothpaste. Looks like all the light light stuff, but it's damn heavy when you have to carry everything alone! So I brought my backpack to the supermart, after paying the items, I stuffed 50% of the things into the backpack, carried 1 bag on my left hand and my brunch on my right. Imagine that scene... so auntie right?! Hahaha..
and I miss you already
2:05 AM