Sunday, September 06, 2009 Y
Finally I'm done! After being 2 weeks behind schedule for my Genetic essay.. Yay!
Reducing the number of words is 10 times tougher than adding words to the essay cos every sentences seemed important while the latter can be accomplished simply by crapping.
Had a tiring day.
Woke up early in the morning and went to Uncle Tan shop to print my Physio essay and photocopy the Physio book that I borrowed. In the end, uncle said cannot do the job by today cos his assistant wasn't around. Can only get the book back few days later but I can't cos I won't be available after work, and the thing is I gotta return the book on Wednesday! After much persuasion, soft-hearted uncle gave in.. Hee! That also means I gotta wait for don't know how long.. But clever me had predicted all these and brought my laptop along to do my Genetic essay while waiting.
Eh.. Not very clever actually cos I overlooked that I'll need to carry those photocopied sheets of paper too. So imagine me holding the Physio book of 700+ pages, carrying my laptop plus those photocopied pages, hard-disk and blah blah blah in my backpack... Now I know why snail "walk" so slowly. So rotted at KFC till 4pm+ before I get my "goods" from Uncle Tan and dragged myself home. At that moment, I seriously thought that my shoulders are going to dislocate anytime.. No joke. All books in the medical library are not meant for human!
Hmm.. Wonder if tomorrow I should start on my essays or start my revision for my mid-term papers next week.
Hmmm...
and I miss you already
1:31 AM