Sunday, September 20, 2009 Y
Ha! Didn't know there are so many disadvantages of getting good grades.
My Physiology lecturer really made me fumed yesterday! Well, we got back our mid-term result on the day we had our Physiology paper. While distributing the papers, he only said "Well done" to me and nothing much. So I thought "Ok, so Sheik is different from other lecturers". But yesterday, he said something which I hated it so much, which I never wanted the class to know, in order to avoid inviting unwanted challenges which would cause me to be more stressed and eventually leads to PIMPLES! Conclusion: All lecturers do the same thing for don't know what reason.
Something hilarious happened yesterday in the office too.
Was discussing with Dianne about Jingwen's birthday present via MSN. *Cut short story* Then, MSNed Haj to see if she wants to chip in and also to see how much she wants the book voucher to be. Don't know for what reason, instead of replying through MSN, she walked in from her desk and asked me instead.
W: So, how much?
H: You decide lor..
W: You decide lah.. You budget queen mah. (This nick was given by herself, not me hor!)
H: No mah.. You more budget tight mah. Now got school fee to handle, transport fee, then everyday gotta have dinner outside. Somemore I have been working for so many years liao, you only one year plus...
W: (Thinking hard) Er... $30?
H: $30 voucher or $30 per person?
W: Per person lah (Thinking: $30 book voucher can buy what?!)
H: (Stare at me without saying anything)
W: $25?
H: (Change topic) Where are you going to get the voucher? (Blah Blah Blah...)
............
W: So, how much?
H: (Pause) $20 lah (Siam off damn fast)
W: (Nearly burst out laughing)
LOL! Say until I'm so poor thing. Even said she has been working for so many year liao (10 years) but ended up, the amount she's willing to pay is even lesser than what I suggested. Might as well just say the amount directly via MSN, not as if I'm gonna make any comments. At least it better for herself, don't have to be so MALU! and ran off.. Hahaha...
and I miss you already
12:03 AM