Sunday, October 11, 2009 Y
Currently I'm at NUS SoC with wenfang. Waiting for the time to pass so that we can catch the shuttle bus back to WCP :D
Was chiong-ing my assignments yesterday at the same place too.. think SoC is going to be my 2nd house soon. Must really agree with the fact that I'm more efficient doing assignments and mugging outside, but I hate this lah! Cos I always have trouble doing my assignments at home on
rare days when I don't have lesson. Should find a permanent solution to this weird behaviour of mine.. any brillant suggestions?
Yay! Managed to finish 90% of both my Genetics and Physiology essay during my 2 day stay at SoC *Smile widely* Shall see if Dhamo have any comments or amendments to my pedigree chart I sent to him on Friday afternoon. Actually was hoping that he will reply this weekend so I can complete 100% of the Genetics essay, BUT HE DID NOT! Oh well.. busy and important man. I shall bug him tomorrow once I see him :P
Oh! One more thing, yesterday I actually laughed at Fish & Co till I cried! Thanks to wenfang's mum cute and hilarious encounters. Thanks girl.. It has been so long since I laughed so hard :)
and I miss you already
5:52 PM