Saturday, October 03, 2009 Y
I'm freezing and trap at SoC! So cold~~~~ *shiver*
I didn't realized it until I turned to go toilet and saw that it is pouring outside. And! I didn't bring my jacket today.. *shiver* Only brought a cardigan cos I didn't use my backpack today. So cold~ Even my laptop isn't enough to keep me warm *shiver*
Luckily I managed to finish one lab report before lunchtime. One more to go.. Hope brain won't freezeeeeeee...
Ohya.. Yesterday something happened during lab session. Was almost done with the experiment and was about to wait for the class discussion with the lecturer. At the same time, a lab technician placed a beaker of brown gross-oozy stuff into the oven next to our workbench and walked off.
Then, suddenly a pungent smell were diffused throughout the whole lab from the oven. It's a thousand times worst than any feces and its the worst smell I ever smelled in my 21 years. Lecturer told us to leave the room and we waited outside, but the smell was so strong that we could smell it at the corridoor too. It smelled so bad that Siti almost puked!
So in the end, we had to barge into the lab again to get our stuff and move to another room. Then the lab tech apologized that it's actually minced chicken liver and it's her first time preparing something like this.
When everything ended, all of us hugged our stuff, ran to the pigeon hole, grabbed our bags and dashed out till we reached the carpark outside the lab, and that includes the lecturer.. Ha! Imagine how bad was the smell..
and I miss you already
2:07 PM