Friday, November 27, 2009 Y
I'm here!
Many things happened lately. School has been alright, apart from draining more of my energy, deriving me of my sleep and mass killing of my brain cells, everything is almost the same. Been trying very hard to make friend with DNA and hopefully they can be my friends at the end of the term.
Work has been more hectic ever since I went back to work after exam. Books have been sitting on my trolley for days and I had to squeeze out time to settle them all thanks to the ERM project. Suddenly, so many questions, so many issues, so many titles, so many... Seriously, I feel like asking myself, is it really worth straining my brain and eyes over it till I got headache for days and even dozed off in class, but still forced myself to open my eyes and ended up writing rubbish as my notes (Chemical eqn: I wrote ALL the "C" as "O")
Good thing there are a lot of long weekend coming. Can't wait for X'mas and New Year to arrive, but that would also mean mid-term tests and presentations are coming -.-
Alright, enough of the unhappiness. Shall think of my sweet dream I had this morning :p Set alarm clock at 7plus supposedly to do my report, snooze snooze snooze and ended up waking up at 9plus cos I was dreaming.. heh :p
Please let me continue the dream tonight
and I miss you already
11:35 PM