Sunday, November 01, 2009 Y
What a day, what a week.
Finally the torturous week is over. Just ended 2 sucky papers on Friday -- Physics and maths. I was stucked several times and just.. Aiya don't know lah. I won't be surprised if I fail these 2 papers cos the weightage is 50% -.-
Another sucky paper was Physiology on Wednesday. Argh! Those tips given by my lecturer weren't accurate. Some of those that I memorised did not come out *sigh* The only paper that was ok was Genetics on Monday *louder sigh*
Oh well.. What to do, can only keep my fingers and toes crossed and pray hard like what Jing Wen said, all my classmates don't know how to do those papers either!Heh.. Sounds evil but that's the only win-win solution.
And today, supposed to accompany Wenfang to study though I had already finished my exams. Woke up early in the morning then she told me she wasn't feeling well. Down! If not I would have gone shopping with wy and st cos they both couldn't make it on Saturday. But can't blame her also cos she was unwell.
Girls, please don't put me aeroplane last minute, pleaseeeee. Cos everyday is important to me especially weekends. That's the only day for myself and I can no longer go shopping as and when I want. Now that the term has ended, I only have 2 weekends for myself before school starts again. And when it does, it's very hard for me to go elsewhere other than doing assignments. So thanks in advance for doing me a favour.
So, went causeway point with mom instead cos I don't wish to stay at home.
Tomorrow going back to work le. How dreadful.
and I miss you already
9:34 PM