Thursday, December 31, 2009 Y
Alright it's the last hour of 2009, soon it will be 2010. So fast, another year passed. It's always fast when you look back but slow when you look forward. 2009 was a tiring and busy year, I hope all the bad things will come to an end just like 2009 and may the good ones be brought forward to 2010. One thing for sure, xiao Wendy grew up! Never thought that I'm still surviving at NUS after a year, never thought that I got used to dining alone, never thought that I could survive through the life of full-time work and part-time school when only 5 hours to sleep everyday, never thought despite that my results still hit my target.
To mark the last entry of 2009, I wish to thank those who were around me when I needed them, gave me support, cheers, a pat on my shoulder, a push to keep me going, lend a listening ear and for being my punching bag. Thanks for not pressurizing me for not being able to turn up for meet-ups due to my busy schedule. Thanks for accommodating and being always available (almost 90%) when I was free for a short gathering. You guys know who you are, it really makes a difference with you guys around. BIG BIG THANK YOU!!
I foresee 2010 won't be a smooth sailing year. I'm not sure about the others but I'm sure it will be another year full of strong waves, storms and even tsunami for me. Hence, resolution for 2010 would be to spare some time for myself, stop stressing myself and spend lesser on online shopping!
Last but not least, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
and I miss you already
11:01 PM