Saturday, December 05, 2009 Y
I'm dying~~~
Hectic week with lessons everyday. Though this is not the first time as this week was as crazy as the 1st term, somehow I'm still not used to having lesson everyday. It's really tiring.. Really. Every lesson, there wasn't a day I don't doze off, and nowaday it got so bad that even sweets lost its magical effect on me.
Well, by right supposed to have only 3 lessons but because Alan requested to push forward the mid-term test for Bioinformatics cos he's going overseas, so we had to push forward all the Bioinformatics lesson in order to push forward the mid-term test, also partly because we didn't want to study during Christmas. So, to enjoy the festival, we gotta sacrifice now.
It's gonna be another tiring week next week *sigh* Hope I'm able to survive through the night.
Work has been kinda bad too. Many problems arose and I'm kinda lost at where and how to resolve those problems. Why are all coming to me for solutions?! Can you imagine, you were sitting down at your cubicle, a senior staff was standing on your left, another staff on your right, and another staff was standing right infront of your cubicle and all 3 of them were trying to say (more like shouting to me) things to you ALL AT THE SAME TIME & IN THE SAME VOLUME! Honestly, I literally shut off and merely sat there, not hearing anything while they talk. GIVE ME A BREAK!
Good thing I was complimented by supervisor and big boss for something that I've done, at least it kinda perked me up a little.
2 reports and 2 essays are waiting for me.. buai buai~
and I miss you already
12:52 PM