Friday, December 25, 2009 Y
Merry Christmas!
Decided to take a break while waiting for the DNA database to load my results out. Have been waiting for the past 30 minutes and I'm still short of 4 protein sequences for my report! Argh.. but no one to blame cos the database is simply too big to fish out 4 sequences.
Yea it's Christmas and I'm doing my report. So glad I wasn't out there drenched or walking like a going-to-fall penguin cos of the rain and wet filthy floor.
Met Wenfang after work for a dinner at Crystal Jade, nice! But the bad thing was we were late and hence we didn't really have much time to enjoy and so, we ended up trying our best to "polish" the plates by 8pm before the next batch of people comes in. Still prefer the time we had at Yuki Yaki cos we could really enjoy the food cos we ate for 3 hours :D Anyway, the journey back was filled with laughters all thanks to the rat and xiao qiang we met and the "funny" confession of a guy.
And yesterday, met ST at JP after work for lunch and to hunt for Haj's wedding gift. Regretted spending so much time in the selection and comparing of prices cos in the end we didn't have much time to shop for ourselves, sorry girl. To make thing worse, I was scolded by my mom for buying a gift without a box -.- No box given I also cannot point a gun at the cashier and demand for a box wad.
Rush over to meet WY for dinner. Supposed to be at NYNY but was fully reserved unless we take the outdoor seats so we ended up at Fish&Co instead. Both St and I made a BIG mistakes for ordering the Freeze drink cos it's HUGE! When mine was served, I was totally shocked and I didn't even know that I ordered it. Look at the difference in size! How could somebody who cannot even finish a regular sized KFC drink finish such a HUMONGOUS jug of drink?!!

ok at least I drank half the jug. Kudos to ST for being able to finish everything.
That's not all, not knowing they don't accept NETS, we don't have enough cash lol! Thankfully we managed to foot the bill with every single cent we had. What a memorable Christmas eve lol. Hopefully the waitress won't recognise me the next time I go there for my meal :p
and I miss you already
5:09 PM