Friday, December 11, 2009 Y
Upset, pissed off, disappointed, helpless, tired.
Am I too sensitive? I just can't figure out why it hit me so hard this time round. To the extend, I almost cried while thinking about it when I was walking on the road to have dinner after work. To the extend it affect my appetite till I couldn't finish my dinner. To the extend I had to buy cold drinks to drink in order to cool down. Why? Is it really because I'm too stress that everything is coming to me? Is it really because everything has been piling up on me and now its up to the brim? Or is it a normal routine to snap once in every term? *sigh*
I think mom noticed something is wrong with me cos I'm kinda touchy for the past 2 days that she sudden asked if I have any news or stories to share from the office. But of course, I said no. I don't want her to dig further and ended up with swollen eyes again.
No mood for reports and essays.
and I miss you already
10:29 PM