Wednesday, March 10, 2010 Y
The brain is such a wonderful yet bizarre thing. Small but complex. Certain things you wanted to remember but simply have problems keeping it in the memories. Certain things you wanted so much to forget but just couldn't seem to shake it off and it just keep haunting you.
Kinda vexed today. WORK.
It's coming back. Once again, I'm sandwiched. Don't show me that kinda face, that kinda attitude and talk in that kinda tone. It's wasn't me who gave you things to do so don't vent it on me. I know, maybe you're unhappy that a junior staff actually assigned things for you to do. If I were given a choice, you think I wanna see your sulky face? I know, maybe you even more unhappy when I gave you a deadline, but I wouldn't have to do that if I don't have to wait for ages before getting the work done. Moreover, it's urgent! I would have given you more time if I don't have to double check your work cos I need time to check your work and you need time to clean up the errors.
Indeed, I was right about your work quality. I knew it, it's another reason I don't like to give work to you. Told you to re-check but you buay song again. I know it's not big mistakes, but don't expect me to clean your shit right? I'm not even done my own work but I checked yours so that you can have time to amend. You kinda made me think, is it worth doing all these when in the end, the treatment that I got was like....
Was so hectic.. cleared a box of books, 2 more boxes of books still sitting on my trolley, a project still hanging with me since mid-Feb, 8 packages waiting for me to check initially. There wasn't any splitting of work until I voiced out (cos I was really up to my brim) and merely 3 simpler packages were dished out to let you check. I don't mind! But it's damn irritating when you still complained about work. Have been very nice to you already! I don't know, I just can't stand it when you complain that you're busy cos all I can see is that you're busy chatting. You even told me that you offered to help S with the books, so that is what you mean by busy?? Shouldn't be doing your own work than others? You're in the team, big project is lying infront of you, you didn't even bother to ask about it or offer to help, not even once! and yet you asked S if she needed help. You said you don't know what's the progress of the project, nobody tell you anything. And when I told you, you don't care at all. Hello! What is wrong with you? We should be splitting the work fairly, but we did not. I'm doing more but you're the one complaining *sighs*
I'm tired. Off to bed.
and I miss you already
9:22 PM