Sunday, March 28, 2010 Y

Photo credit goes to yongling.
Hohoho.. Dined at Suki-ya last night at Marina Square :D Another steamboat buffet despite having Seoul Garden for lunch last Saturday. YumYum! First time dining there.. not too bad, kinda like the soups. The only minus point is no seafood, still prefer the varieties available at Yuki Yaki, but I think the best is the buffet steamboat at Sakae Sushi cos other than the normal things most buffets provide, there are jap food too! Imagine free-flow of ebi, salmons, scallops and chawanmushi :D
Let see some places I went for meals for the month of march:
Suki-Ya
Seoul Garden
Sakae Sushi
Ramen Ten
NewYork NewYork
Pizza Hut
Sakuraya
Crystal Jade
Fish & Co
Er.. Like a bit too many for a month huh :P
Ate too many good food lately.. kinda ache for my wallet. Ok shall take them as treats for the hardwork I have put in my studies, treats for my grades, treats to cheer myself up for the unhappiness at work and treats for treating myself nice :p
We have millions of reasons to spend if we want to, don't we?
and I miss you already
4:27 PM