Thursday, March 25, 2010 Y
What were being said unintentionally are normally the most truthful words, especially when it comes from someone whom you think is very conscious of what he/she says, this is most upsetting. Within a few minutes, things went wrong. I'm amazed at how things changed so quickly. Still, words lingered in my mind every night before I fell asleep. Perhaps I need a couple more days to delete the words. So, I guess, having a not-very-bad memory ability isn't a very good thing afterall.
Finally received my exam results. Was kinda relieved after seeing the results though I think I can do much better if I'm not working. Too bad I'm 3 marks short to meet the target Dr. Dharmo set, too bad for 2 modules I was 2 marks short to hit my target. Oh well.. should be contented..
and I miss you already
9:25 PM