Friday, July 16, 2010 Y
Hohoho I'm back after MIAing for one week plus!
Finally it's over! I'm referring to my exams which ended this morning. Studied like hell for 8 days consecutively for 10hrs. So many things to memorise.. I really thought my brain was going to explode due to the amount of content I had to squeeze in!
Two papers were alright,
I think :p But there's one killer paper whereby 40% of the questions weren't covered in the lecture notes! Things that I memorised upside-down downside-up did not come out, and those that I know nuts about it came out -_-
oh well.. just hope the school will moderate the marks.
Luckily there's something to cheer me up cos I received a notification that I was awarded a 100 dollars book voucher from the school! *Lalala~~
But the bad thing is, the voucher can only be used in the school's bookshop. The school sure knows how to earn money huh?
Wonder what can I buy from the school's bookshop that cost more than a 100 dollar.. Textbook? A dozens of pen, pencil, highlighter,eraser? Why can't the school give cash instead!! I think that's more helpful :p
and I miss you already
9:48 PM