Saturday, September 18, 2010 Y
Somehow I felt that this week passed ultra fast except Friday, don't know why.
Thursday was our annual E-resources Day. Once again, I volunteered to help out in the book booth since I couldn't dance nor sing :p
It was fun though tiring. Would have enjoyed it more if I didn't have ulcer in my mouth and and and! I bought 2 physiology and 1 biochemistry textbook for only 12bucks!! All look almost new and one of the physiology textbooks even has an untouched CD-Rom attached to it! So happy that I managed to get hold of that book cos another guy was browsing the books with me at the same time.
One of such textbooks cost about $30+ to $200+ depending on the publication year. Even if I were to take the lowest range, I still saved $80+ Woot! That guy saved even more cos he bought numerous such textbooks that were enough to stuff into one big box! Wonder if he really has the time to read them or is he going to resell the books.
Fiction books sold pretty well too. Some students bought a whole box of fiction books! Book worms huh..
Coincidentally there was no lesson on Thursday night, so glad there wasn't cos I was totally drained after the whole event.
Big boss is back from her long leave Boo! I miss the days when she's away...
and I miss you already
10:05 PM