Thursday, September 30, 2010 Y
Something happened this afternoon. It goes like this...
M
s A and Ms B shared a Mac set meal with addition of a burger.
Ms A went to order and brought it back to the table.
All started munching on their burgers.
Ms B was the first to finish the burger, but took a serviette from Ms C's tray.
Ms B explained to Ms A that it was because Ms A only took 1 serviette. (There was only 1 serviette on Ms A's tray).
Ms A replied promptly "Cos everytime take more but never use"What is on your mind now? I was there and was kinda pissed at Ms A's response. Well, it didn't happen to me, but I watched the entire incident. I mean Ms A was supposed to be buying a meal for 2 and yet she took only 1 serviette. SO, was Ms A getting the serviette for Ms B or only herself? and yet, she has the cheek to give that sort of reply. Am I too petty or making a mountain out of a molehill? I'm open to comments :)
Was it just coincidence? 你弄到我很乱。
and I miss you already
11:07 PM