Friday, October 29, 2010 Y
It's the last day of the semester. Totally drained and stressed.
Exams are 1 week away and I am having problems memorising my stuff. How?!
Suspect the cause of this mental blockage is due to over-exhausted brain. Already tried very hard to rest whenever I can, but still...
Due to the tiredness and stress, temper wasn't that good. Snap easily at the nitty gritty things. I'm sorry people! I know, but I just couldn't control.
Was irritated by classmates this week. Can't understand why aren't they sensitive to what others said. Do they really want people to say it directly and spoil the friendship? They are at least 5 years older than me, ate 5 years more salt than me, should be able to grasp it wad.
And they walk in snail pace out of the school. ok that's fine. But they are slow and blocking my path! I couldn't cut through because the pathway is rather narrow. I'm trying to rush home in the shortest time but they simply have the whole world's time to go home, how could I not be pissed? "Can you all walk faster or not?!" I bursted out. buay tahan *sigh*
Not the worst case.
Friend: I'll call you about 1 week before exam.
Me: *stunned* Why?
Friend: Cos I wanna ask you to explain things to me. The other time luckily you explained the flow of blood in the heart.
Me: *peng* Huh.. don't want lah. I'm not confident of the modules this semester.
Friend: Nevermind lah. I ask and see if you know or not lor.
Me: *almost fainted*
I was really speechless at that moment. Of course I have reasons why I'm reluctant to answer her call.
1) Last semester, she called the night before a paper. Spoke for about 20mins, but was telling me how nervous she was for more than 50% of the conversation!
2) I don't wish to explain the wrong things to her or end up having the two of us confused.
3) Why didn't she clarify her doubts with the lecturer who was standing right infront of her?
Tell me if I should sacrifice my time and help? Seriously I don't really think so. Call me a meanie if you want, but to me it's just like wasting time on somebody who doesn't make effort and wish people to spoon-feed, I need the time for my own revision too. Helpless~ *sigh*
Oh ya one more thing! My phone died on me. Everything is working fine except no notification for incoming calls and smses. Literally on vibration mode 24-7. So I might reply smses or pick up calls later than usual unless I check my phone regularly. Bad period for this to happen, can only wait till my papers are done before I could make a trip to the service centre.
This is probably the last time I online before my papers. Wish me luck!
and I miss you already
11:55 PM