Sunday, November 14, 2010 Y
Back from the days of notes memorizing and sleep depriving torture.
Papers were ok except for one. Why is physiology always a killer? Last year it killed 3/4 of the class and a lecturer. Will be having it again next year, and I doubt it will be simpler.
Anyway, I have no control of what's going to happen next sem and I'm glad that this sem is finally over.
Hunted for the LG shop after my last paper. Screw the brochures for not being updated and screw the internet for the wrong infomation! Bus-ed down to vivo hoping to get my phone fixed there, but the shop has shifted and yet the brochures and internet still has it written as one of the service outlet damn! Reluctantly, bus-ed to suntec but the receptionist said there isn't any LG shop O.O! But I got the info from the net! Fine, called the number on the brochure then was told that I can bring my faulty phone to their service outlet at tampiness or causeway point *SIGH*
What a way to end my sem.
Ever thought of how much someone can change someone else?
Think about it, have you changed for somebody? It could be something insignificant like colours or the food that you eat, just because that somebody likes it.
Who are these people? and the answer is always your loved ones.
Just a random thought.
and I miss you already
12:56 AM