Sunday, November 28, 2010 Y
It's Sunday! So fast! And it seems like I didn't really do much during the weekend.
Saturday was spent with mom. First was morning run, then went to orchard in the afternoon. Well supposedly I planned to do some revision on Saturday since I would be meeting the girls on Sunday. I know it's only the first week of school, but I'm not being hard on myself. Simply because I'm kinda have problems getting the info into my head and I can't help dozing off in class! Mom said she wanna see the Xmas lightings, so went with her as I don't wan her to regret for missing the decorations this year. Plus I know she hadn't been there for quite some time.
Too bad, the Xmas decoration this year was kinda disappointing.
Sunday was spent with jiemeis and I reached the meeting place 45minutes earlier -_-
Planned for steamboat buffet, but we ended up at Nihon Mura at Cathay. Then shopped a little after the filling lunch and that all for Sunday.
Things didn't work out as planned for the past two days. Hope things would be better for the brand new week. Please be better...
Was looking at the photos in my online album.. I really miss those days~~
and I miss you already
11:26 PM