Friday, December 10, 2010 Y
Had a very interesting experiment last night. Used the aneroid sphygmomenometer (the one used to measure blood pressure) and stethoscope (the one used to listen to internal sound of the body). But after all the fun, now, it means I gotta write report Zzzz...
So sad. Was talking to my colleague about work and suddenly she popped the question asking how was my result since I took my paper not long ago. So we went on and on about her past of how she screwed up her experiment, how she ended up here, future plans and changes caused by advancement in technology blah blah blah. Then! She said I look tired. I stoned as I wasn't registering her words fast enough. Seeing my puzzled face, she explained "I can see from your eyes."
Oh gosh, she doesn't know how hectic was my schedule and yet she could actually tell that I'm tired just by looking at my eyes O.O?!
and I miss you already
10:17 PM