Sunday, December 19, 2010 Y
It took me 3 days before I decided to take leave. Took half-day off on Friday, supposedly for my assignment, but was so tired that I spent my afternoon sleeping. What a waste *sigh*
Spent my weekend dating with my laptop all because I have to complete my report, case study, tutorial questions and self-assessment assignment. Well.. all done except my report which is 90% done. I still have another lab report waiting for me. Don't feel like doing, cos it's tough, I'm not done reading the materials and I can't work on it with the help of computer software :(
Was kinda emo lately. Nothing helps, not even somebody. Maybe because I haven't got over the bad Thursday mood plus stress due to overwhelming assignments.
Sometimes I'm really puzzled. Why do people still talk to you when he/she is busy, and then kept mum for half the time? Isn't it strange? I mean if you were the one who approach the one who is busy, fine, you can only blame yourself if people ignore you, but it's the other way round. Don't know. I just couldn't figure it out.
and I miss you already
10:56 PM