Friday, December 31, 2010 Y
It will be 2011 in less than an hour.
Last post of 2010..
Another year passed, to summarise:
A tough year for me with more tears than laughters, with more stress than happiness, many changes as well. Was down with food poisoning for the first time a day before Labour Day. Health deteriorated as compared to last year.
Public holiday and weekend no longer make any difference to me. No doubt I don't have to work on these days, but would still be rushing assignments just like when I'm at work except that I don't get paid. Also, apart from weekend and the time I spent sleeping like a log, the time I spent at home reduced to less than 12 hours for the whole week.
As for the good side of 2010, I would say I'm happy with my results. Work was manageable (and boring) except for some little unhappiness here and there. Err.. can't think of any now.
I thought of 2 New Year resolution for this year. Decided to have it this year cos no matter what, I'm gonna stick with it at least for the whole of 2011 and if possible, from now onwards.
i) I'm gonna have short morning run once per week on either Saturday or Sunday no matter how busy I am, no matter how tight my schedule is, no matter how many assignments I have on hand, no matter how late I sleep the night before, no matter how tired I am. The only thing that can break this 'weekly promise' is the weather.
ii) I'm gonna treat myself better and not gonna do things against my wish anymore. So when I say no, it really means NO. This should led to a better 2011 and be like this doreamon (photo credits to wy).

So people, make full use of your 2011 (time waits for nobody), care for your loved ones and lets work harder together.. Happy New Year!!
and I miss you already
11:35 PM