Sunday, January 16, 2011 Y
Just came back from brunch with jas, jenn and amanda. Popped up at jenn's house for a birthday surprise, thankfully everything turned out right.
Wish I could join them for their trip to sentosa, though I don't think I dare to go for those rides, I don't mind looking after their bags for them :p
But here I am, working on my reports for tomorrow's microbiology lab test :(
Received a call from mom that she's joining uncle and auntie to the plant nursery.. that's even more saddening.. I wanna go too! :'(
Got an updated schedule that the first paper for the following semester falls on 25 July, which means I'm gonna be mugging on my 2011 birthday. Thought this year it falls on a Saturday, so at least I can give myself a break that day. Sad dao~~~ :''(
Haiz.. what to do.. ok I go date with my bacteria liao ciao~
and I miss you already
2:17 PM