Sunday, January 09, 2011 Y
Well.. I'm supposed to be working on my report now but was feeling a little unwell earlier on so decided to give myself a break before things got worse. (I had been working on it since morning ok!) Tuesday gotta take leave for report writing again -_- reluctant to spend my annual leave for assignment but no choice cos it's due on Wednesday. Plus gotta do a loooong lab write-up for the upcoming test on next Monday * big sigh*
you know, it's not a pleasant thing for a biomedical student to feel unwell cos he/she kinda knows what's going on his/her body, or worse, speculating something that is worse off than the truth.Attended company's annual lunch yesterday. Classy hotel, delicious food, insensitive emcee cos most of the time he conversed in Malay which I couldn't understand and I believe I'm not the only one. So glad I wasn't called to go up the stage when I was a newbie 2 years ago cos this year all newbies were called up for a short introduction and performance :p
Oh, one more thing before I'm off. I really like their chandelier:

and I miss you already
11:21 PM