Saturday, March 12, 2011 Y
Yes yes yesss! Finally the longest break is here! Err only 3 weeks.. but it's consider the longest already. Will probably look for materials on units conversion cos my squarish brain just never seems to get it right.. How to convert ml to mm cube?? I don't want to memorize but to understand!
Physiology paper (7/3) sucks! Tricky questions. Just hope my lab reports can pull up my grades. Reproductive Biology & Embryology paper (9/3) was the biggest killer of all. Why? Cos it's 100% based on exam. Flunk that paper and that's it, nothing can save me. And so far it was the toughest module I ever came across. Imagine gonna know how a baby develops from an embryo! How spinal cord is formed, the eyes, the cardiovascular system, the placenta. Not the functions, but the development! I'm so glad that it's over. Just hope I don't have to study it again. Last paper, Microbiology (11/3). Not too bad. At least I'm quite confident with the first 20 questions. If I got the disease & pathogen names correctly, should be able to get a good grade :D
Oh something to share. Blood isn't transported to the foetus's lung for gaseous exchange unlike ours. That's why it is necessary that a baby cries when he/she is first born.
Meet-up with the girls after the last paper. Didn't get to eat the Okos that I wanted to try, too bad the promotion is for Monday. Oh well, next time then
and I miss you already
11:33 AM