Saturday, April 09, 2011 Y
Good thing work seemed to be back to normal though not as "easy" as before. Lesser chance for me to listen to radio or let my mind wonder as I work, as a result time passed faster too :D
Got a shock from boss few days back (can't remember which day). Hardly warmed my seat that morning, was talking to boss about work in her office. Before I was back to my desk for long, she walked to me and called me to go to her office.
First thought "Oh no", then she told me to sit down, second thought "oh shit", I really had a bad feeling.
She started asking me about my work, then shared with me about her views on some aunties disputes that occurred when she wasn't around.. appraisal stuff, bonus stuff, etc. Before ending the conversation, she gave me a project -.-"" She already knew I'm covering another colleague's work and yet she still gave me another one.. don't understand. Oh well...
Will be back to school this Thursday. Mixed feeling - hope to clear the modules quickly but I dread living in stress again, gotta rush everything everywhere like a little bee again, gotta eat the same food every week again...
and I miss you already
6:10 PM