Friday, April 22, 2011 Y
Got back from school some time back, hair is still wet without blow drying it.
argh I'm tired, I'm sleepy but don't feel like sleeping. Partly because of my wet hair, mostly because I felt the stress when I was in class tonight, though now it's not as intense.
After going back to school for so long, this is probably the first time I felt stressed and insecure about school not because of lack of time nor tiredness, and it's only the first week of year 2!
Why? Because 90% of my classmates were diploma holders who entered the course directly to year 2. Imagine that.. they have stronger foundation and greater exposure. I don't even have the time and energy to do extra readings even if I'm willing to put in the effort. Not comparing, but when there is such a thing call 'marks moderation', it worries me that not being on par means I might end up with low grades despite having high marks.
Then again, I've travelled half the journey, a bumpy and nauseating ride. It's not as easy as it seemed. Therefore, I'm not giving up and I won't give up!
and I miss you already
1:00 AM