Sunday, May 22, 2011 Y
It's a tiring day..
Woke up at 6am this morning to work on my medical microbiology assignment, hoping to join the girls for a shopping spree in the afternoon which I backed out because of this assignment, and also because I was too beat last night after my second trip to USS. Well, in the end the shopping cum dinner was postponed so I worked on the assignment till now though with hours of break in between.
I'm not sure whether I should be happy but I'm only 90% done with my assignment after the whole day. Ultra sleepy now and I'm not gonna continue on the assignment cos my battery is really going flat though I only have tomorrow night to finish up cos the deadline is on Thursday and I'm gonna be in school except on Monday night.
Right, yesterday was NUS Family Day so got subsidized by the library for my trip to USS and bought a ticket for mom cos she hasn't been there before. So I just take it as a one-for-one.
Honestly I was a little tired to go there especially with my assignment in my mind and because I had already been there, but then I want my mom to at least stepped in USS once. So went there as a tour guide and photographer as expected ha!
It was packed! Because it's not just my dept but the entire NUS staff community were there as well as the MOE staff community.. imagine the crowd! Hmm.. I probably won't go there for the 3rd time cos it's the same old thing.
Work tomorrowwww! How I dread Monday.. I can already imagine the ladies chatting about their experience at USS..
and I miss you already
10:56 PM