Sunday, July 31, 2011 Y
Here again. Finished my exams 3 days ago.. finally! The toughest time preparing for the papers this time round. Why? Cos this is the very first time that I was clueless about the modules even till the very last day of the term. Never panicked this badly for exams before.
Kinda worried for one paper.. won't be surprise if I have to re-sit the paper, cos I guess I didn't do well for the 35% test as well, all thanks to the calculations and for not taking leave to prepare for that paper. Totally regretted man!! *sigh* Should have weighed the importance of the test against the worth of my annual leave. Oh well too late for anything now. No one else to blame if I can't meet the minimum marks, just have to face the consequences.
23rd birthday... a very memorable one spent with my books like every other day lol.
It was amazing to know that friends are in the same mood and do cry at the same time despite being at different places.
and I miss you already
1:02 AM