Monday, December 05, 2011 Y
Finished my 2nd semester last Tuesday and tomorrow I'll be starting my 3rd semester.. I have not rested enough!
The school ate away my 2 days holiday all because they counted the weekends into the one week holiday! Wonder if I'll have the time to hunt for CNY clothings this time round.. hope the history of last-minute-anyhow-buy won't repeat :< Even before school starts, already feel the tiredness just by looking at the timetable. Shall not spend time going into details cos it sounds as if I'm exaggerating. Sian dao~~ will be taught by a lecturer with serious PMS (daily) who "sabotaged" me during my lab test last semester.. gone case for that module >.<
Thankfully work was good. But! I'm not talking about colleagues.. as usual they are still the tai-chi masters and NATO masters. It's about me, my work and my boss.. so at least there's something comforting. Have been receiving compliments from boss, though they aren't embarrassing, I still felt like digging a hole through the carpet and stick my head into the hole.
Can't wait for mid-January to arrive.. please come faster!!
NATO = No Action Talk Only
and I miss you already
10:19 PM