Monday, March 12, 2012 Y
A hectic week just passed. I'm glad it's over.
Was extremely busy and stressed over the preparation of the presentation that took place last Wednesday. Thankfully it turned out fine despite having a missing sheep in the team. Still, we've decided to give the missing sheep same marks as what we will be getting though she did nothing.
Equally busy at work cos got to clear my stuff before going away for my exams. I'm just gonna switch off a portion of my brain that is used for work and not gonna check my nusmail till I return to work to avoid distractions.
It's time to choose the field that I wanna specialise in year 3. Choices are Medical Cell Biology, Medical Biochemistry and Cancer Biology. Kinda difficult to choose cos all 3 are equally tough. Looking at the lecture content, seems like Cancer Biology is the easiest among the 3 but I seem to be intimidated by the word "Cancer" so I have yet to set my mind. It must be damn complicate otherwise why isn't there any cure yet?
Was keen to major in Medical Biochemistry cos did quite well for Biochemistry and Clinical Biochemistry (not sure for my Analytical Biochemistry this sem though) but looking at the lecture content made me changed my mind cos it's too heavy.. How? I'm lost.
Seems like the fear is still there. Once bitten twice shy.. How true. Once the trust is misused, it can never be amended. The closer it is, the more I feel like backing away. It's unfair to judge people based on past experience but just can't help it... And it's even more unfair to the poor soul who knows nuts about it..
and I miss you already
12:21 AM