Monday, April 09, 2012 Y
SAD! Long weekend just passed and I was stucked at home all thanks to viral attack since Thursday evening :"(
Threw up 4 times and diarrhoea twice that night.. thankfully stopped vomiting the next day but gastric still hurts with persistence diarrhoea after every meal. Appetite was greatly affected.. I could survive with merely half a small bowl of porridge without feeling hungry! Totally jellified!
Can't describe how upset I was... Had to cancel 2 gatherings and shopping dates after all the hard times braved through during the hectic semester *sigh* Was looking forward to the meet-up and shopping spree but....... oh well.. Not sure if I should be happy that everything took place during the long weekend. To be more Ah Q.. perhaps the timing was good as I need not work or go to school.. or worse if it happened during presentation or exam week huh...
Today will be the start of the final year. Hope everything will go smoothly.
I have chosen to major in Medical Biochemistry. It was a last minute change at the talk about the specialisation cos after looking at the dissertation topics for Cancer Biology.. I freaked out lol!
Kinda worried for my lunch and dinner.. can't skip meal but no appetite and I don't have the luxury to take my own sweet time to eat *sigh*
Doctor gave probiotics supplement.. Hope my troop of warriors can fight the virus asap with the reinforcement..
and I miss you already
2:05 PM