Sunday, June 03, 2012 Y
Woah it's been more than a month since I last blogged.. Time really flies!
Life hasn't been much of a different except that I wasn't studying as hard as the past semesters :p On days that I do not have class, I'll tell myself while working that I shall go back and study after dinner.. and when dinner ended at 9plus.. I kinda think twice about turning on my laptop cos by then, the sleeping monster will start conquering my brain and tell myself that I should go to bed early in order not to doze off at work on the other day. These scenarios simply repeated itself day after day.. I just can't help it. Friend quit school and more and more graduated.. it's so hard to find the motivation to mug -.-
Maybe I should just think twice....
and I miss you already
9:46 AM