Tuesday, August 21, 2012 Y
I'm here!
Trying to download SPSS for the upcoming 50% weightage test. I guess if I pass this with flying colours (>35), I can relax for this module le :p
New term just started not long ago.. Pretty alright now cos everything.. dissertation topic, research articles for viva and presentation are still stucked in Bradford.. Once everything is confirmed, it's showtime!
So what happened during the past few weeks..
Went to the Singapore Zoological Garden after
n years! I had no impression of it before this trip cos the last time I went was probably 10 years ago O.O!! Thanks ST's company for the great staff benefit.. free entrance for us hehe...
Dine at Seoul Yummy after going round the zoo.. Highly recommended! At least the hotpot is much more worth the money as compared to the one at tiong bahru and taka.. 3 korean hotpots in 3 weeks.. Happy! :D
hmm... don't quite feel like talking about work.. Though boss is pretty nice to me.. I'm still counting down to the day I leave the company. Came across an interesting job opening.. but... am thinking of staying cos of somebody and something.. moreover I can see bonus waving at me from far :p
School.... hmm.. it's complicated.
There were times when it was awkward.. there were times when it was sweet.. there were times when it was depressing.. there were times when it was hilarious.. it's indeed complicated and confusing..
and I miss you already
11:08 PM